You know what’s the worst? Being in the shower and realizing you’re out of soap. Or shampoo, for that matter.
We’ve got you covered!
The Clean Your Bod personal care value pack is just right to keep your body, face and hair squeaky clean all year round! It includes 12 bars of body & hand soap, 3 bars of facial soap & 3 bars of solid shampoo! That way, you can go at least a few minutes without running out of cleansing goodness. 😉 Plus, you save 20% compared to the regular retail price of these goodies—it’s like getting 5 bars of soap for free!
Below you’ll find a list of everything that comes in the Clean Your Bod pack. If you purchased these items separately, you’d pay over $140!
Regular hand & body bars (120g)
These bars are estimated to last approximately 1 month for a person that uses the soap on their body in the shower and hands after using the rest room, for example. If you sometimes use items like shower gel or liquid hand soap instead for these purposes, each bar of soap may last you longer.
- Lemon Lavender: Classic and calming, with the natural fragrances of de-stressing lavender and refreshing lemon. Beautiful purple and white swirls throughout, naturally coloured with alkanet root and kaolin clay!
- Oatmeal Milk & Honey: Oatmeal gently exfoliates. The triple milks (coconut, goat and cow) are luxuriously moisturizing. Honey is a natural humectant, meaning it helps your skin draw moisture to it for lasting hydration. And the best part? It smells like a delicious bowl of porridge. You’re welcome!
- Bamboozled: A very classic and popular unisex soap, it’s full of green and cream swirls. Its scent profile is a fresh and spa-like aroma with hints of sandalwood, cedar wood, musk, floral and sweet fruit.
- Single Rainbow: With a pretty, almost pastel palette, it’s perfect for looking forward to a warmer springtime! Unscented so that those with fragrance sensitivities can have fun soap, too!
- Intergalactic: Studded with whimsical planets, milky way-inspired swirls and holographic eco-glitter throughout like tiny stars! Fragranced like the freshest green tea you’ve ever smelled, we’d definitely say it’s out of this world!
- Naked: Made without any additives, colours, scents or extra ingredients. Just plain soap, with the natural moisturizing properties of food-grade oils. Perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- Wizard’s Beard: Swirls of grey and white just like the beard of our inspo, Gandalf. Its fragrance profile of woody, smoky notes with a hint of sweetness give the perfect ode to the classic wizard.
- Barber Shop: This navy-and-tan beauty is scented with bay rum, a classic fragrance that most folks know from aftershave. It features herbal notes, clove and a little citrus to round it out, and it’s a hit with our customers of all genders!
- 4 wildcards: Along with the 8 soaps above that are part of our regular line, we will include 4 additional soaps that are limited edition. This may include special limited edition releases, winter holiday soaps and so on, depending on the time of year you order.
Shampoo bars (90g)
Each shampoo bar is very concentrated and should last about 90 shampoos. If you use these bars to wash your hair daily, we estimate that each bar will last you approximately 3 months. However, mileage will vary according to the number of people in your household, how long and/or thick your hair is and so on.
- Lemon Lavender: An extra clarifying bar because of the added lemon! Plus, the refreshing aromatherapy of lavender and lemon will invigorate you in the shower! Coloured a pretty purple.
- Oatmeal Milk & Honey: The delicious smell of a bowl of porridge with milk & honey. It’s like putting your breakfast on your head, only much less messy! The shampoo is coloured a golden beige.
- Bamboozled: Perfect for people of all genders, this bar has a light and clean spa scent reminiscent of bamboo. The bar is coloured a nice mint green.
Facial soaps (90g)
Because these bars are designed to be used on just the face, we estimate that each bar will last 4-6 months with proper care.
- Clay Facial: Coloured with beautiful clay to give it a rosy complexion! This same clay helps absorb extra oils and offers gentle exfoliation, so it’s worth a try on acne-prone skin. Unscented.
- Charcoal Facial: Activated charcoal gives this soap a black colour, very gentle exfoliation, and a little oil absorption for those with oilier skin. No fragrance here, because the skin on the face is extra delicate.
- Scrub Bee Facial: Treat your face with a great 1-2 punch of exfoliating apricot seed and fair trade honey. Free of any fragrance that might irritate sensitive faces—or insensitive ones, for that matter.
How to Clean Your Bod like a pro
- Extend your bars’ lives: To get the most out of your bar soap and shampoo bars, allow them to dry out between uses. You can accomplish this by storing them in a well-ventilated, dry spot. We recommend a soap dish with widely-spaced slats so that the water can easily drain. Alternatively, if you have a wire shower caddy that’s away from the spray of the shower most of the time, this can act as a suitable home for soap and shampoo bars.
- Go easy on your face: Some folks have very sensitive face skin and find it difficult to rub a bar right on their face because it’s scratchy (especially when it has scrubby apricot seeds, like Scrub Bee!). To cut down on this, we recommend working up the lather in your hands only, then applying it gently to the face. Even with exfoliating bars, the lather will bring some of the exfoliating particles along with it and get the job done. This way, you get all the benefits without any discomfort!
- A little goes a long way: Our shampoo bars are hyper-concentrated! You only need to lather it up for a few seconds. Simply wet your hair and the bar, then rub it 3-5 strokes on your scalp. This small amount of shampoo should be enough to wash your scalp thoroughly. And fun fact: shampoo is meant to clean our scalps, not our hair, because our scalps naturally control how much oil our hair gets. So if we shampoo the scalp, the residual shampoo that runs down our hair shafts as we rinse is more than enough to keep our hair happy. Pretty cool, eh?!